Urban Administration & Development Department has openings the enormous range of vacancies for the posts of Lecturers. This opportunities invited to a young job seekers who wish to apply for UADD Jobs. The organization Urban Administration & Development Department offers to those eligible candidates to apply online application form on or before 05th August, 2017 in the state of Chhattisgarh.
Organization: Urban Administration & Development Department
Total Number of UADD Posts: 1131
Criteria of Qualification:
The eligible candidates who have Post Graduation Degree which derive from an recognized board/university/institute.
General category belonging candidates required to pay Rs.350/- for Processing Fee.
For OBC/SC/ST/PWD (Persons with Disability) belonging candidates required to pay Rs.250/- for processing fee.
Criteria of Age:
Applicants must have their age between 21 to 35 years of as on 01/01/2017.
The reserved categories shall be applied as the instructions & orders as per government of India.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates will offered a pay band Rs.5300-8300/- & as per government norms.
Candidates will get shortlisted for selected through the basis of their written exam.
How to Apply for UADD Vacancy:
Candidates are required to follow these key instructions:
- Candidates first ensure that they have e-mail ID, registered mobile number & scanned copies of documents, photograph.
- Visit the official website of NHAI i.e. uad.cg.gov.in to filling the forms.
- Read the all instructions carefully & properly before filling the form.
- Enter your personal & academic details correctly & upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature in digital format.
- After completing all the details, check again you’re all details.
- If application submission once been done, save that details & take print out for future references & keep as proof of registering.
- Enclose the complete application form & send it to the following below address:
Address to Send the Application: Controller, Chhattisgarh, Professional Examination Board, New Raipur
Important Dates to Remember:
Online registration starts from 25/07/2017
Last date for submission of online application 05/08/2017
Last date to submit application form 10/08/2017
Date of Written Examination 25/08/2017
To find more detailed information about recruitment or more notifications, candidates can visit the officially website www.uad.cg.gov.in