Jobs in Pune, Tech Mahindra have been announced to conduct a test for SFDC Professional under Tech Mahindra Career Opportunities. You can also apply for Tech Mahindra Vacancy process after checking whole process available here and move to application by completing the whole registration process at TECH MAHINDRA Official website addresses provided at the end of article.
We brought Tech Mahindra Recruitment for Freshers details for all freshers to go through a tough as well as amazing recruitment process which will be followed for all members who wish to take part into Tech Mahindra Job Openings for these current Tech Mahindra Walkin Interview available with us.
Organization: Tech Mahindra
Vacancies: SFDC Professional
Criteria of Education: Candidates should need to passed in B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science 3 to 14 years of IT experience in below skill set .
- Exposure to Salesforce Business Analysis, Design, Configuration and Consultancy.
- Experience working with Force.com, Visualforce and Apex
- Experience with web services: JSON, XML
- Hands on experience in Lightning will be preferred
- Understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and systems engineering
- Knowledge of data management, including data capture, warehousing, segmentation, mining, storing, cleaning and security
Criteria of Age: For Tech Mahindra Recruitment should need to be Min 21 and Max as per experience slab required.
Salary Structure: Company will offer good salaries to as per Industry standard along with other perks.
Application Fee: There will be no application form fees applicable.
- Application Screening
- Programming Round
- Tech Round/ Team Leader Round
- HR Round
Job Locations: Bengaluru, Pune
Tech Mahindra Official Website: techmahindra.com
You can find latest information about Tech Mahindra Recruitment, check the official website. Our readers can also get latest updates related to Tech Mahindra Career Opportunities through us just you can bookmark this page or just join us our Facebook page.
Documents Required (Original & photocopies):
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC / Diploma Mark sheet
- Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (License/College ID/Passport etc.)
- 2 photographs