State Bank of India once again opens opportunities for their eligible candidates to fill the current vacancy for 21 Vice- President, Manager, AGM & etc. SBI Jobs seekers have incredible opportunity by apply through online on or before 10th August, 2017.
Organization: State Bank of India.
Total Numbers of SBI Positions– 21
Name & Numbers of Posts as Per Required:
- DGM (Cyber Security)- 01
- AGM (Cyber Security)- 01
- Deputy Manager (KS Audit)- 05
- Vice- President (Customer Analytics)- 01
- Senior Manager (Product Specialist)- 02
- Vice President (Complaints Management)- 01
- Assistant Vice President (IS Audit)- 05
- Senior Manager (IS Audit)- 05
Criteria of Qualification:
Eligible candidates who hold their Engineering Degree/Post-Graduation Degree from a recognized board/university/institute.
For General/OBC Category belonging candidates are required to pay processing fee of Rs.600/-
For SC/ST/PWD (Persons with Disability) Category belonging candidates are required to pay processing fee of Rs.100/-
Criteria of Age:
The applicants who applying for their suitable posts, they must have their ages in between 28 to 45 years for (Post No.1), For 26 to 40 years of age (Post No.2), For 21 to 35 years of age (Post No.3), For 26 to 45 years of age (Post No.4), For 27 to 35 years (Post No.5,6), For 32 to 45 years of age (Post No.7) & for 28 to 40 years of age (Post No.8) as on 01/07/2017.
Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates will be offered around, a pay band of Rs.68,680 – 76,520 for (Post No.1), Rs.59,170 – 66,070 for (Post No.2), Rs.31,705 – 45,950/- for (Post No.3). It is also applicable by government norms.
Candidates will be shortlisted for selected though the basis of their Personal Interview.
How to Apply for SBI Vacancy:
Candidates are required to follow these key instructions:
- Candidates first ensure that they have e-mail ID, registered mobile number & scanned copies of documents, photograph.
- Visit the official website of NHAI www.sbi.co.in to filling the forms.
- Read the all instructions carefully & properly before filling the form.
- Enter your personal & academic details correctly & upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature in digital format.
- After completing all the details, check again you’re all details.
- If application submission once been done, save that details & take print out for future references & keep as proof of registering.
- Enclose the complete application form & send it to the following below address:
Address to Send the Application:
The General Manager, State Bank of India, Corporate Centre, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Atlanta Building, 3rd Floor, Plot No. 209, VBR, Block No. III, Nariman Point, Mumbai- 400 021.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date of filling an online application is 25/07/2017.
Deadline for submission of online application form is 10/08/2017.
Closing date of online submission is 21/08/2017.
To find more detailed information about recruitment or more notifications, candidates can visit the officially website www.sbi.co.in