Maharashtra Public Service Commission has update a precious opening for the posts of Nayab Tehsildar, Assistant Regional Transport Officer and Assistant Sales Tax Commissioner on his notification. Job seekers of MPSC vacancy are invited to fill the online application form on or before 08th August, 2017. Numbers of posts requires 377, so candidates are requested to fill the form soon in the state of Maharashtra.
Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Total No. of Posts Required: 377
Name of Posts as Per Number of Requires:
- Deputy District Officer Group A- 14
- Police Deputy Superintendent/Assistant Commissioner of Police Group A-05
- Assistant Sales Tax Commissioner Group A- 41
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer/Past Development Officer Group A- 04
- Assistant Operator/Finance & Article Service Group A- 06
- Chief Officer/Municipality/Council Group A- 06
- Superintendent State Excise Duty Group A- 01
- Tehsildar Group A- 25
- Assistant Director, Skill Development, Employment & Entrepreneurship Group A- 02
- Deputy Education Officer, Maharashtra Education Service Group B- 59
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer Group B- 03
- Room officer Group B- 17
- Assistant Group Development Officer Group B- 16
- Chief Officer/Municipality/Council Group B- 117
- Assistant Registrar Co-Operative Society Group B- 14
- Deputy Superintendent, Land Records Group B- 02
- Deputy Superintendent, State Production Group B- 02
- Subsidiary Productive State Production Fees Group B- 01
- Skill Development, Employment, Entrepreneurship Guidance Officer Group B- 04
- Industry Officer, Tantric Group B- 07
- Nayab Tehsildar Group B- 31
Criteria of Qualifications:
Interested candidates must hold their graduation/bachelor degree or post-Graduation degree from a recognized board/university/institute.
- Candidate need to pay Rs.524/- as processing fees those who belonging to unreserved category.
- Those candidates who belonging to reserved category, they need to pay only Rs.324/- as processing fees.
Criteria of Age:
Aspirations those who looking to applying for the posts, their age must be between 19 to 38 years as on 01/04/2017.
The reserved categories applicable by government rules.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates in their suitable post, they will get around Rs.15, 600 – 39,100/- along with Rs.5400/- grade pay, (Group A), Rs.9300 – 34,800/- along with grade pay of Rs.4200/-(Group B) will be offered.
Candidates will be shortlisted through the Written Exam, Physical Test.
Shortlisted candidates will be consider for Personal Interview.
Candidates finally will be selected after once clears all the test (Written Exam, Physical Test, Personal Interview).
Procedure to Apply for MPSC Jobs:
- Candidates must ensure that they have valid e-mail ID, registered mobile number & scanned documents, photographs & signatures.
- Candidates first visit the official website of the organization http://www.mpsc.gov.in
- Read all the instructions carefully & properly before applying any form.
- Then Start to fill the application form as per instructed guidelines & upload also your all scanned copies of documents as per required in suitable field.
- Before submitting any application, you must check again all the details.
- At last, click on the ’SUBMIT’ tab and take print-out & save all details for your future references & keep as a proof of registering.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for online submission is 25/07/2017.
Last date for online submission is 08/08/2017.
To switching more details about recruitment or other notifications, candidates can visit also the official website www.mpsc.gov.in