Government of India, Ministry of Textiles Led Weavers Service Centre recruiting for the posts of Junior Assistant (Weaving, Processing) Carpenter & Attendant (Weaving & Processing) (at Chennai) has been updated on their notification. For Weavers Service Centre vacancy, eligible candidates they have chance to apply before 21/08/2017.
Organization: Ministry of Textiles
Criteria of Age:
Candidate’s age should not be exceeding more 30 years. Age relaxation is implemented by as per rules & norms of government.
Total No. of Posts: 14
Name & No. of Vacancies:
- Junior Assistant (Weaving): 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Processing): 01 Post
- Carpenter: 03 Posts
- Attendant (Weaving): 06 Posts
- Attendant (Processing): 02 Posts
Criteria of Education:
Candidate must have completed there Matriculation from a recognized board or any Industrial Training Institutes. More qualifications as requires of per posts is given below:
- Diploma in Textile Weaving Trade from a recognized Institution of repute for S.No-1.
- Diploma in Textile Dyeing or Printing trade for S.No-2
- Matriculation from a recognized Board; or Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Diploma with Carpentry Trade or its equivalent for S.No-3.
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) Diploma in Textile Weaving or Winding or Warping Trade from a recognized Institution of repute for S.No-4.
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) Diploma in Textile Dyeing or Printing or Fabric Printing or Screen Printing Trade for S.No-5.
For Weavers Service Centre Career seekers, these Posts demands experience along with relevant qualifications.
Ways to Register for Weaver Service Centre Jobs:
Proficient candidates can send their application form in prescribed format along with all relevant supported documents & testimonials to director (South Zone), Weavers Service Centre, C.1.B, Rajaji Bhavan, Besant Nagar, Chennai- 600090 till at 21/08/2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
You can apply from 08/07/2017 to 21/08/2017