Jobs in Bangalore, MetricStream have announced to conduct an off campus drive for Graduate Engineer or Post Graduate Computer application candidates to hire Trainee Member Technical Staff under MetricStream Career Opportunities. If you are willing to apply for MetricStream Jobs can checkout all the information about like salary, fees, procedures for selection, screening parameters and others available here.
Organization Name: MetricStream
Number of Position: Various
MetricStream Vacancies: Trainee Member Technical Staff
Criteria of Education: Under MetricStream Recruitment announcements applicants should need to be Graduate Engineer or Post Graduate into Computer application or IT trade from 2018 batch (fresher invited). Check out relevant trade and educational qualification to apply. Candidates should be having good pH Score as well as below skills set:
- Application Server architecture knowledge is must
- Oracle RDBMS working knowledge will be an added advantage over others
- If have some kind of relevant Certification programme, will be extra advantage
- 24×7 Support environment so he or she should be flexible enough to work different shifts
- Strong comprehension, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal) are mandatory
Joining City: Bangalore
Salary: For MetricStream Off Campus, engineering candidates hired will be at Rs. 5,50,000 per annum in which other perks and entitlement will be extra
What MetricStream Looking for in candidates:
- For Development applicants should need to have good Knowledge of SQL, PL / SQL & Good programming skills
- When talking about Testing should be having all level programming skills in peers as well top members/customer to communicate properly.
- For Global Services he or she should be from CS / IT / ECE and 65% throughout in academics
- Applicants should need to be part of implementation group where he or she have to work on design part developing applications.
- Should need to work very closely with customers where looking at entire operations of product management, QA and support organizations to develop and deliver high quality applications.
Applicants applying should be able to manage and support large scale, high availability production deployments – including hands-on work on installation, configuration, tuning, and scaling Application Servers.
Way to register for MetricStream Off Campus Drive: How you can register for MetricStream Vacancy announced, just follow the simple procedures available at MetricStream online website before 5th Oct 2018 and visit MetricStream Bangalore office on 8th Oct 2018, once application is being done successfully.
To Apply: Click here