Jobs in Rohtak, Maruti Suzuki have been announced to hire CAE Analyst (Structural-Engineer Components) under Maruti Suzuki Career Opportunities. You can also apply for Maruti Suzuki Vacancy process after checking whole process available here and move to application by completing the whole registration process at Maruti Suzuki Official Website addresses provided at the end of article.
We brought Maruti Suzuki Recruitment for Freshers details for all freshers to go through a tough as well as amazing recruitment process which will be followed for all members who wish to take part into Maruti Suzuki Job Openings for these current Maruti Suzuki Walkin Interview available with us.
Organization: Maruti Suzuki
Job Title: CAE Analyst (Structural-Engine Components)
Criteria of Education: Candidates should need to pass in minimum Graduate Engineer with Experience for 3 to 6 years only of below skills informed:
- Basic knowhow of Engine parts and sub systems.
- Conversant with the concepts of FEA, structural analysis (linear/nonlinear, thermal, fatigue) and vibration analysis (modal, Frequency response analysis).
- Hands on experience on using preprocessors – Hypermesh, Hyperview, SIMLAB and solvers MSC Nastran and Abaqus.
- Knowledge of optimization, Fatigue analysis using FEMFAT will be an added advantage.
- Problem solving and data interpretation skills are required.
Criteria of Age: For Maruti Suzuki Recruitment should need to be Min 18 and Max 35 years as per experience slab required.
Salary Structure: Company will offer good salaries to as per Industry standard along with other perks.
Application Fee: There will be no application form fees applicable.
- Written Test
- Merit List
Job Locations: Haryana
Maruti Suzuki Official Website: https://www.marutisuzuki.com/
Application Submission due dates: asap
You can find latest information about Maruti Suzuki Recruitment, check the official website. Our readers can also get latest updates related to Maruti Suzuki Career Opportunities through us just you can bookmark this page or just join us our Facebook page.
Documents Required (Original & photocopies):
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC / Diploma Mark sheet
- Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (License/College ID/Passport etc.)
- 2 photographs