Institute of Banking Personnel Selection enormous ranges of opening vacancies recommends opportunities for several job seekers. IBPS announces around 15,332 posts of Office Assistant & Officer Scales in Different Divisions required and looking to recruiting eligible candidates. For deserving applicants who seriously looking to qualify for IBPS career, they can apply on or before 14th August, 2017.
Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
Total No. of Vacancies: 15332
Name of IBPS Vacancies & No. of as Per Required:
- Office Assistant- 8298
- Officers Scale I- 5118
- Officers Scale II (Agriculture Officer)- 166
- Officers Scale II (Marketing Officer)- 35
- Officers Scale II (Treasury Manager)- 13
- Officers Scale II (Law Officer)- 27
- Officers Scale II (Chartered Accountants)- 38
- Officers Scale II (Information Technology Officer)- 95
- Officers Scale II (General Banking Officer)- 1373
- Officers Scale III- 169
Criteria of Qualification:
Deserving candidates who want to apply for IBPS Jobs, they must have their Graduation Degree/Post- Graduation Degree/Chartered Accountant from any recognized board/university.
Criteria of Age:
Candidates required age limit for applying for their posts, 18 to 28 years for (Post No.1), 30 years for (Post No.2), 21 to 32 years for (Post No.3 – 9), 21 to 40 years for (Post No.10) as on 01/07/2017.
Selection of the candidates will be based on the performance at during in Online Exam & Personal Interview.
For General/OBC category belonging candidates required to pay processing fee of Rs.600/-
For SC/ST/PWD/EX-S category belonging candidates required to pay processing fee of Rs.100/-.
How to Apply for IBPS Recruitment 2017:
Applicants are requested to follow these guidelines:
- Candidates ensure that they should have valid e-mail ID & registered mobile number.
- After, candidates requires to visit the official site http://www.ibps.in
- Select the relevant link & start to read clearly guidelines for suitable posts.
- Than enter all personal details & about qualifications also & don’t forget to upload your scanned photograph & signature.
- Before clicking to submit, candidates are advised to check again.
- After once done the all procedures of applying the form, candidates save the all details & take print out for future reference or keep as a proof of registering.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date of online submission is 24/07/2017
Last date of online submission is 14/08/2017
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & to find also official advertisement.