Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (Dharamshala) vacancies brings opportunities for interested aspirations. Position of 39 Office Assistant (IT) opening announcements by the organization. Eligible candidates who wish to apply soon, they can switch to online from 04/08/2017 till at 20/08/2017.
Organization: Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education.
Total No. of Posts: 39
Criteria of Age:
Candidate’s age limit should be between from 18 to 45 years as on 01/01/2017. Age relaxation will be applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST belonging candidates as per Organization norms.
Criteria of Qualification:
Candidate must have complete their 10+2 from recognized Board of School Education/ University along with one year Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology from recognized Institution/ University or O & A level Diploma in NIELIT and Computer typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates will be offered around Rs.5910 – 20200/- + along with grade pay of also Rs.1950/-
(Candidates are requested to visit once the official site of the HPBSE to find more detailed for & other benefits or allowances as well).
Selection of the candidates will be based on the performance at during Written Exam.
Candidates are required to pay Rs.600/- for general belonging & all other state candidates, Rs.400/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PHH belonging (with in HP) candidates through Gateway deposited in the Bank Account in favour of secretary, HP Board of School Education Dharamshala.
How to Apply for HPBSE Jobs:
Candidates must follow the guidelines before apply:
- Candidates ensure that they have valid e mail ID registered mobile number
- After, candidates visit the official site hpbose.org
- Select the suitable post & then click on “Apply” tab.
- Read all the instructions carefully & properly & then click on Registration.
- Fill all the details & submit the form.
- But be remind about to check again before clicking to submit.
- At eventually, save all the details & take print out for future reference or keep as a proof of registering.
Last date to apply online is 20/08/2017
Date of Written Exam is 02/09/2017