Development Credit Bank vacancies has been recommends for all proficient job seekers who would like to adapt a shining career under bank industry. DCB Bank requires for the post of Clerk, Prohibitory Officer, Specialist Officers and Managers & invites also as well their all eligible candidates to apply online for their suitable positions by access the Bank’s official site.
Organization: Development Credit Bank
- Development Bank Recruitment Departments:
- Agri and Inclusive Banking
- Branch Banking
- Commercial Banking
- Information Technology
- Phone Banking
Current Opening Vacancies in DCB Bank:
- Teller / Cashier
- IT Engineers – Application Developers
- Relationship Manager
- Marketing Manager
Criteria of Age:
Candidates age required will be at least 18 years for all positions. Upper age limit relaxation is applicable by the government norms.
Criteria of Qualification:
Candidates requires Bachelor to Post-Graduation degree for their suitable positions. Candidates also can check by their education base positions by switch into Bank official website.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Candidates for their suitable position salary structures or other allowances, requested to visit the official site for briefed.
Selection of the candidates will be based on their performance by:
- Written Examination (Preliminary and Main)
- Group Discussion
- Face to Face Interview
How to Apply for DCB Bank Jobs (If you apply through online):
- Candidates ensure that they should have valid e-mail ID & registered mobile number.
- After, candidates need to visit the officially website careers.dcbbank.com
- Click on the careers Link.
- Read all the instructions carefully & properly before go to apply.
- Fill all the correct details & then submit the form.
- At eventually, save all the details & take print out for future reference & keep as a proof of registering.
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any salary structures for suitable posts & latest openings, candidates are requested to click the Bank official site for all clarifications.