Axis Bank Young Bankers Programme (ABYB) is being striving by Axis bank for hiring a Position of Assistant Manager for the aim of nurture the upcoming new industry leaders in the field of banking. ABYB is all set for one year full time residential programme which will be held at two training campuses, which is Manipal Global Education in Bangalore and other is Amity Global Business School in Noida.
Axis Bank Vacancy Detail:
- Assistant Manager
Eligibility candidates Qualification:
- Graduation is mandatory for thing is position.
- Should be having minimum 55% in any stream above in the final year of graduation.
- Candidates who pursuing their still graduation courses will not consider to apply.
- Post Graduated Students who (Pursuing or completed) shall also not eligible.
- Candidates must be minimum 21 years & maximum 25 years of age (Should be born on or after 1st April 1992)
Salary & Remunerations details:
Young bankers will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month for the first 9 months to reduce as pocket expenses and after Rs. 12,000/- per month will get during the internship as for living and other expenditures as well.
Other Benefits & Allowances: Young aspirations shall enjoy medical insurance which worth around Rs. 1,00,000/- by the bank during course.
- After successful completion of course the student will be the treat as the desired position of “Customer Service Officer” at Assistant manager in the bank along with gross package of Rs. 4.12 Lakhs Per Annum. (Candidates can also enjoying their performance based bonus to). While, the figures have been listed below of salary structures with benefits also:
|Fixed Gross CTC||Rs. 2,53,800/-||Rs. 21,150/-|
|Retirals*||Rs. 27,612/-||Rs. 2301/-|
|Staff Loan Benefit*||Rs. 65,640/-||Rs. 5470/-|
|Performance Bonus*||Rs. 65,000/-||Rs. 5417/-|
|Total Gross CTC||Rs. 4,12,052/-||Rs. 34,338/-|
Applying Procedures for Axis Bank Young Programme:
Candidates will consider for selected by Axis Bank through selection process from online aptitude test.
Aptitude Test will take around 2 hours of duration and will be entertained online also. The test will judge the proficiency of candidates in the skills of:
- Logic & other reasoning skills
- English proficiency skills
- Quantitative/Numerical capability
- Personality assessments
All the candidates who clear their successfully aptitude test will be invited for a Personal Interview. Candidates will be informed each and their every stage by e-mail & SMS.
Bank has right to hold a second stage of Aptitude Test in case of if they required for any reason.
ABYB Program Fees:
Dreaming of pursue this course, interested candidates need to invest Rs. 3,97,600 (Inclusive of Service tax & refundable hostel security of Rs. 10000/-. This precious amount will covers all tution fees, boarding, lodging, refundable hostel security fees for all course at Manipal University Campus, Bangalore and Amity university, Noida.
Desired can fulfill their career by choosing the fund for themselves or by apply for the educational loan from Axis Bank. Those students who interested to opting the education loan from Axis Bank, they can apply for the term sum figure for the three trimesters. Thus, Students can get huge supports to obtain high specialized courses to achieve unprecedented goals for their future in the line of Banking & finance without any burden of financial matters. It’s fully finance supports by the banks towards aspirations.
Important dates to remember:
Here is the important dates given below regarding for all procedures of applying & payments:
- Last date to apply is 30/07/2017
- For Online Assessments is 09-14th August, 2017
- For Interview Process is 28-31 August, 2017
- Caution of any payment deposit fees is 6-12 September, 2017
- Programs starts on 10/13 October, 2017
Application Fees will be Rs. 500/-