Railway Board once again brings bright opportunities for job seekers. To fill the South Eastern Railway Vacancies inviting all interested candidates for the posts of Station Master and Goods Guard. Around all over India, there are 410 vacancies have been openings for eligible candidates. For all deserving candidates, they can apply offline on or before 14/08/2017 as soon as possible.
Number of Vacancies:
South Eastern Railway Vacancies:
- Station Master – 125
- Goods Guard – 285
Criteria of Education:
Bachelor Degree will required for eligible candidates for desired posts, which should be done from recognised board/university.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with a grade pay of 4200/- for the Post of Station Master
- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with a grade pay of 4200/- for the Post of Goods Guard
To applying for South Eastern Railway jobs, candidate’s upper age limit should not be more than 42 years (for UR), 45 years (for OBC) & 47 years (for SC/ST). Age relaxations will be conducted by rules and regulations through officially manner.
Ways of Selection Process:
Written Exam will be there, post which a medical exam conducted, will be held to check the fitness of candidates.
Ways to Register for South Eastern Railway Jobs:
- All eligible candidates download first application form through official site.
- Read all the instructions carefully and properly before filling the application form.
- Than attach all relevant supported documents and testimonials.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with all documents to the address which mentioned on official website.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply for offline is 14/08/2017.
You may also visit directly at www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in to switch more additional information about recruitments or more notifications