Maharashtra Public Service Commission Vacancy are flows the 495 numbers of posts in the state of Maharashtra. The eligible candidates who are well proficient in typing may apply through online mode for MPSC Jobs. MPSC recommending their eligible candidates who can submit their application form on or before 10th August, 2017.
Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
Total Numbers of Vacancies: 495
Required Numbers of Per Vacancy:
- Clerk/Typist (Marathi)- 456
- Clerk/Typist (English)- 39
Criteria of Qualification:
Interested candidates must hold their 10th & 12th Certificates to grab opportunity, which should be completed from any recognized board/university.
General category belonging candidates required to pay Rs.524/- for Processing Fee.
For OBC/SC/ST/PWD (Persons with Disability) belonging candidates required to pay Rs.324/- for processing fee.
Ex-S category belonging candidates don’t need to pay any payment for processing fee.
Criteria of Age:
Candidates who interested to apply for the positions of MPSC, they should be between 18 to 38 years of age as on 01/08/2017. Reserved category candidates will get the age relaxation as per MPSC norms.
Salary & Remunerations Details:
Selected candidates will be offered the salary pay band of Rs.5200 – 20,200/- with 1900/- grade pay by organization norms.
Shortlisted for selected candidates will be done by their performance in written exam and typing test.
How to Apply for MPSC Vacancy:
Candidates are required to follow these key instructions:
- Candidates first ensure that they have e-mail ID, registered mobile number & scanned copies of documents, photograph.
- Visit the official website of NHAI mpsc.gov.in to filling the recruitment forms.
- Read the all instructions carefully & properly before filling the form.
- Enter your personal & academic details correctly & upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature in digital format.
- After completing all the details, check again you’re all details.
- If application submission once been done, save that details & take print out for future references & keep as proof of registering.
- Enclose the complete application form & send it to the following below address:
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting of online registration for filling the application form is 27/07/2017.
Closing date of online submission is 10/08/2017.
To find more detailed information about recruitment or more notifications, candidates can visit the officially website www.mpsc.gov.in