An enormous range of shining opportunities have been opened by Gujarat Public Service Commission for various posts of Social Welfare Officer, Medical Officer, Principal, Junior Assistant Electrical Inspector, Assistant Engineer, Police Inspector and Gujarat Engineer Service. For GPSC Vacancy, there are 2481 full time employment opportunity brings in the state of Gujarat. Interested candidates who looking to grab the GPSC Job, may apply online on or before 02/08/2017.
Number of Positions:
- Social Welfare Officer Class-2 – 05
- Medical Officer – 1693
- Principal – 08
- Junior Assistant Electrical Inspector – 15
- Assistant Engineer Class – 2 – 400
- Police Inspector – 115
- Gujarat Engineer Service (Civil) – 245
Criteria of Education:
Eligible candidates should have completed their graduation or its relevant qualification whose derive from recognized board/university to entering in GPSC career.
Last Date to Apply Online:
For all GPSC job seekers, last date to apply by online is 02/08/2017. Candidates are requested to remember that forms will be rejected if submitted after given due date.
Ways of Selection Process:
Candidates shall perform there interviews by written exam which followed by personal interview.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
- Salary will be as per according to government rules, regulation & norms.
- Yearly increment/appraisal would be 5-12%.
Way to Register for Gujarat Service Public Commission Jobs:
- To apply for this vacancies, candidates should first visit the officially site.
- Read the all instructions carefully & properly before filling up the online application form. Then attach all relevant documents along with as per required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for your future reference or the proof of registering.
- Save also login details, candidates must do that. Registration number will be send in your I’D or mobile.
Interested candidates are requested to read all the instruction before applying for GPSC Jobs. You may also visit directly at www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in to switch more additional information about recruitment or more notifications.