For all job seekers from Delhi have some good reason for being satisfied as Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board vacancies have been open for the posts of Assistant, LDC, Food Safety Officer & many other as well also. Notifications has clears that number of posts are around 1074. Those candidates who seriously willing to join, may apply online on or before 21/08/2017 to clinch one.
Organization: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
Criteria of Qualification:
Interested candidates must have done their 10th, 12th, Diploma in civil engineering, Post graduate degree, graduation/bachelor degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university will consider.
Candidates must have attained age in their following ways:
- 18 to 27 years for Post 1,2,5-7
- 20 to 27 years for Post 3
- 18 to 30 years for Post 4
- Maximum 30 years for Post 8,10
- Maximum 37 years for Post 9
Ways of Selection Process:
Selection will be consider based on candidate examination & skill test.
- Candidate from General/OBC category, application fee is Rs. 100/-
- Candidates from other categories like (SC/ST/PWD/Ex-s/Women), application fee is NIL.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
- Rs. 5200 -20200/- with a grade pay of 1900/2400/- (for Posts 1,2,6,7)
- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with a grade pay of 4600/4200/- (for Posts 3-5,8-10)
Important Dates to Remember:
For adapting an DSSSB Career, last date to apply is 21/08/2017
Ways to Registering for DSSSB Jobs:
If you interested to join DSSSB, first you need to visit the officially website. Read all instructions carefully & properly before filling up the online application form. And then attach all relevant supported documents & testimonials as required for suitable post. Click “Submit” tab and pay the application fee. At last, download or print out the payment receipt for future reference or as the proof of registering.
Eligible candidates may also visit directly at www.delhi.gov.in to switch more additional information about recruitments or more notifications.